Transient


The place we are born in, the people we are born with, the bed, the linen, the food. The size of things, the manner of doing things, who we do it with, how we do things...nothing is permanent, everything is transient.

Just climb into your own personal glider, fly high, right there above those pointy trees, towards that clearing and look down...at yourself.

Are you where you want to be, how was the journey?
Where do you want to go from here, how far away, or near?

Thoughts float into me, as I stare at my daughter's feet. This foot I hold was so tiny at one time, just as big as my forefinger...maybe smaller. Did I imagine it would grow to this size when I held that frail little thing clumsily in my hand. I know she would grow, but how did it happen?
In fleeting moments, as fast as the beating heart
In creeping minutes that I painfully felt...

Time is transient
Nothing is permanent
Change is inevitable

Change happens every minute, and we dont even know it happens at times....but when we bring it to our consciousness, then we realise the beauty of the experience that is Life

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Integrity - The 3 Diamonds - Tamil folktale

Perspective - The Rose Bush and the Snail (HCAnderson)

Just another day for you and me in Paradise - poem