A Prayer

Forgive me that I dont appreciate you enough
Forgive me that I dont love you enough
Forgive me that I hold on to thoughts that don't matter
Forgive me for I cannot help myself
Forgive me for what I do that may not make sense
Forgive me

I am sorry if I hurt you too much
I am sorry I cannot be there for you
I am sorry I pulled you into this
I am sorry if this makes no sense
I am sorry if I caused any pain
I am sorry

Thank you for all the abundance and excellence in my life
Thank you for all that I learn
Thank you for every wish and desire of mine is fulfilled
Thank you for all the wonder and happiness that flows into my life
Thank you for this beautiful world of family and friends
Thank you

Do you have any prayer of your own?
This is mine that I tell and chant to myself every day...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Integrity - The 3 Diamonds - Tamil folktale

Perspective - The Rose Bush and the Snail (HCAnderson)

Just another day for you and me in Paradise - poem