Curious...

This post may seem weird to some and may need some PG rating ( flicked that from a friend!!).

Well I hesitate to even talk about it as it is a part of me that I keep as a well guarded secret. Well...taking into consideration that I have a spouse who condemns all such irrational nonsense and a best friend who would in all probability make the hooting fun of me....I have to keep it to myself...

Yet...I can't deny I am hopelessly in and head over heels in....

Hold it...I mean your breathe...

let it out now...

yep, the same breathe...

so here goes...

I think I am more than normally convinced....
That we humans have rebirth, that we are born into a particular family for a particular purpose, and all other subsequent attachments and detachments have a necessary link to past life...

There I said it...

Whacko?

Well, working in a library I have access to many books, and given my natural curiosity for occult, philosophy and alternative systems, I happened to read the book by Dr.Brian Weiss called Many Lives, Many Masters.
And I am hooked...

It does answer many questions I have about my life and why certain things turned out in a particular way...and it does now make me curious to try Past Life Regression...

This book is a true account of a rational, scientific Psychotherapist whose life took a complete turn after his encounter with a patient Catherine.Catherine revealed many fantastic aspects of past life and after death experiences that convinced Dr.Weiss of this altered state and these dimensions about which we hardly are aware of.

Again the way he recounts is not very different from reincarnation stories of children or people from our Eastern world....yet as usual the western way seems to appeal in its directness and simplicity...

I am seriously interested in sitting for a session...

I will...one of things to do on my to-do list:)

Comments

  1. u have company, Sowmya! I believe in that too.... and now I know what i must do.. get a job in a library! will solve all my reading problems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sowmya! Am a bad sport when it comes to such 'beliefs'. In any case, I suggest that you don't
    postpone any tasks for your next life:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. funnily i was looking for the book just two days back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Integrity - The 3 Diamonds - Tamil folktale

Perspective - The Rose Bush and the Snail (HCAnderson)

Just another day for you and me in Paradise - poem