Thoughts

I have not written in some times. You may wonder why....I tried but couldn't say what I wanted to and so after the first two lines I would depart, unhappy and unable.
It is not that I have nothing to say, but there is much and not enough time to put it down, unable to type as fast as the thoughts seem to assemble. Frustrated I go back, to give it time to come back to me in real time so that I can put it down coherently.
Does this happen to you? 

I am working for the past 2 weeks in a regular school, albeit as a substitute teacher. But it is a new experience. I have never taught in a regular school, having worked with special children at the beginning of my shaky career path. Yes, I do teach my own children but that is more of a one to one discussion and an ongoing process in our daily routine.
I wanted something to do. So I did it.

After all I love to interact with children and this was a great opportunity to really connect with children in Kanpur.
Yes I enjoyed it. Greatly......

Comments

  1. this will happen to most of the people. the good technique to gather your thoughts is to put it down in letters when they arise. carry a slip to note them.

    now you are with children, you could get good thoughts and lessons from them. enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Integrity - The 3 Diamonds - Tamil folktale

Perspective - The Rose Bush and the Snail (HCAnderson)

Just another day for you and me in Paradise - poem