Puncture Friends

A Couple dropped by yesterday...
Sunday morning surprise....catching up
They are one of the few my spouse is comfortable chatting up with...

An interesting word popped up then: Puncture Friend
 Apparently He calls my Spouse his Puncture friend,

What an interesting word, so many meanings to be derived from that

An obvious interpretation of that word is that, this is a friend who you would call to fix your puncture, especially when you are stuck in the middle of the night somewhere and are desperate for help...that is taking it literally

Figuratively He/ She is the friend who comes to your mind when you need something, and who you know no matter what time; what eleventh hour you need them, you can ask them for help...

Hmm...puncture friend...
am I one?
I think... 

I would consider it an honor if even one friend of mine would say that to me....

And do you have one?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Integrity - The 3 Diamonds - Tamil folktale

Perspective - The Rose Bush and the Snail (HCAnderson)

Just another day for you and me in Paradise - poem