Its only words...its all in your words

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
By Mary Elizabeth Clark

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there; I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow,
I am the sun on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you awaken in the morning’s hush
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there; I did not die.

What a beautiful poem, certain people have a way of saying things beautifully.
Every day I realise that  



Comments

  1. lovely poem!! u come across the most interesting things!!! and btw, been thinking of you, because for once we have some interesting events happening in bbay!!! will share soon on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are on your way to finding peace Sowmya....do try and get hold of the book I was talking to you about......it is indeed beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Integrity - The 3 Diamonds - Tamil folktale

Perspective - The Rose Bush and the Snail (HCAnderson)

Just another day for you and me in Paradise - poem