No Lotus without Mud


 

I feel restless even when I am with soothing nature

I feel tired even when I am with calm nature

I feel bored even when I am with tranquil nature

I feel burdened even when I am with breezy nature

Thoughts from the past and my future anxieties collide in my self and create a tornado

I tell myself....

The Mind must rest in this absolute moment to feel at peace

The Breathe must be my focus in this moment to feel the peace

The Body must let go in this moment to embody the peace

The Whole must be present in the Now to be in peace.

There is no lotus without mud

Om Shanthi, Om Shanthi , Om Shanthi

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Integrity - The 3 Diamonds - Tamil folktale

Perspective - The Rose Bush and the Snail (HCAnderson)

Just another day for you and me in Paradise - poem