Love letter





Ok, Here is a no frills, no hype Love Letter. Wondering who is sending me this in my old age? Who else but my son!!
He has got into this card making phase and made one for his Sister, with so many of the "Love you's" on it.. I did not recover from the shock for almost half an hour!! Subsequently when I pouted that I had no Love you's from him (he He), he landed up making this one for me.
Don't ask me what a Vatapi is ..he just made it up, and doesnt know the meaning too...hahah...

Children are not appreciated enough..we can find fault so easily (include me as the Primary Culprit of that), but appreciating their efforts and thoughts, we are stingy with that ... mmm...food for thought ...Yes??

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Integrity - The 3 Diamonds - Tamil folktale

Perspective - The Rose Bush and the Snail (HCAnderson)

Just another day for you and me in Paradise - poem