Awards Galore

Thanks

A Wandering Mind

Lav's Corner

My first Award and many thanks to Anu for nominating me.
Any Award makes One beam with Joy and Pride, and the First is always special...Thanks Anu

Then hey I spotted that Lav  has also given me an award..thanks once again.
I am happy and here's the award right back at you!!

Well the only problem is I could not figure out how to locate and paste the logo onto my post.
So help me ladies!!

Here is a smile to show you all how happy I am...:))

Comments

  1. Hey, right click on the image, click save as and save it in yr PC. Then use the image in yr post :). I will send it to you in email this time :). And you may choose not to publish this comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awarded to the most deserving person. Congrats and flaunt it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Integrity - The 3 Diamonds - Tamil folktale

Perspective - The Rose Bush and the Snail (HCAnderson)

Just another day for you and me in Paradise - poem