Kissing Carps!

There is something about animals and creatures that live on this planet with us...

I am no great animal lover, more like...don't disturb me and I wont disturb you....or vice-versa. Yet these absolutely adorable Carps at Wonder La near Bangalore were a delight!!

My kids couldn't get enough of them...as the fishes were clamoring and crowding for the food they were holding.



My son tells me it felt as if they were kissing his fingers!

They were a bit squeamish at the beginning, but once they got over the newness of feeling fishes feeding from their fingers, they were pretty excited and thrilled (nice alliteration huh?!!).

Lovely, lovely space to be in....watching fishes swimming is surely mesmerizing!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Integrity - The 3 Diamonds - Tamil folktale

Perspective - The Rose Bush and the Snail (HCAnderson)

Just another day for you and me in Paradise - poem